Rihanna Is All Natural!


Rihanna got everyone talking recently on whether the fact she’s gotten some enhancements on her body lately. She insists that it’s all those rumors are just that, rumors!
">Rihanna
She says, "I'm terrified of going under the knife. Because of the pain, the complications - not to mention the fact that it's utterly unauthentic. "If my t*ts aren't feeling big one day, too bad. I'll get a good bra.

"I like my body and I work out as hard as I can to make it as perfect as possible. But at the end of the day there's always people who criticize your weight, your hairstyle and what you're wearing. I just get on with it."

The girl wears a push up bra one day and everyone assumes she’s got a boob job. I'm sure a guy started this rumor, because any girl knows that a good bra can really give a woman that extra "lift" she needs.

source: http://www.hollyscoop.com/