Straight Guys Care Too

Straight Guys Care Too
Whether you consider this is in or out, think twice about your outfit because there are guys with strong strong opinions!

Whether you consider this is in or out, think twice about your outfit because there are guys with strong strong opinions!



As a classmate and I try to concentrate in calculus for our last finals, we can’t help but get distracted by these girls in our class that dress – well let’s just say not so pleasant to the eyes. One of our recent text convos looked like this:


Friend: What the hell is that dumb girl wearing? ???
Me: You look at her way too much. Just ignore her.
Friend: She’s in my line to the board… It pains me it’s like one of those things that is so gross you can’t turn away. You just go DAMN what happened?
Me: haha I know how you feel.
Friend: That girl is so trashy! Black bra that you can see. c’mon seriously.


After you’ve read this conversation it sounds like two normal college girls squabbling over some other girl in class. Well, no. It ends up that this friend of mine is actually a guy and no he’s not gay or into fashion and art. Just your typically college boy that wants to get passed tests and finals.


“High heels, ripped jeans, brown belt, see through shirt with the black bra, and the zebra print bag – none of those matched each other!” exclaimed my friend as we were walking out of class. Sighing he adds, “That girl has no fashion sense whatsoever.”


This whole remark made me laugh, but later it got me thinking, do guys really notice that much? This friend of mind never appealed to me as the type that criticizes a girl’s fashion, so I was utterly surprised later when I looked back at the conversation. So I guess straight guys do care more or less about how we dress. Never did I think that, in a town where I live in, I would meet a guy with such a strong opinion about clothes. It gives me all the more reason to think twice about what I wear before I leave the house. haha :)





Taken from http://antiquedress.blogspot.com/